Lost and Found - In defence of place, art and life

the day was wonderfull, I packed my camera bag and I left the ordered space and time of my society. I then entered a complete different state of mind, a new reality reveled for my eyes ... lost and found objects, art and life ...

For this kind of projects I work with analog cameras, techniques and materials. For the purpose of documentation I use normal digital technology, here some "Snapshots" with a Nikon 1 J4 camera and a wide angle lens.  See the "Analog Takes" with a Nikon FM2 and a Mamiya C330 at the end of this entry.


19th century derelict industrial building near Hamburg, Germany

( Snapshots  )



 















 














ANALOG TAKES

For this part of the project I used a Nikon FM2 camera with an  f3.5 28mm PC  Nikkor lens, the film was expired AGFA ASP400. Due to an error I exposed the film at 25 ISO, so in order to be able to have any usable results I pulled the film at development radically. I developed the film in HC-110 dilution H ( 1:63 ) for 7 min. That was roughly half the normal developed time for 400 ISO development. In postprocessing with LR6 I increased the contrast of the scans.


Post processing of analog takes in LR6



Post processing of analog takes in LR6




Post processing of analog takes in LR6



Nikon FM2, Nikkor 28mm PC


Nikon FM2, Nikkor 28mm PC



Nikon FM2, Nikkor 28mm PC






Nikon FM2, Nikkor 28mm PC


Nikon FM2, Nikkor 28mm PC








Post processing of analog takes in LR6


Nikon FM2 and the flm material

 

 The Mamiya C330 takes to appear soon ....


The second camera I used for this project was the  Mamiya C330 with a f2.8 80mm Sekor lens. The rollfilm I used was Kodak EKTAR 100. 


Mamiya C330






Comments

Popular Posts