The Passionate Photographer, Steve Simon

Steve Simon, The Passionate Photographer. New Riders, Voices that matter, 2012.


Ten Steps toward Becoming Great ...


The most interesting, most useful and most inspirational book on photography I have ever read! After you have read this book and you have gone through the Ten Steps ... you would be definitely a better photographer than you have been before. I read the book in two weeks and now I am working slowly through the the steps ...

  • Step 1: Find a photographic project or theme you feel passionate about. Ask yourself, "What is it I am trying to say through my photography?"
  • Step 2: Volume, Volume, Volume: Hard work, Practice and Persistence.
  • Step 3: Work it: the compositional dance. 
  • Step 4: The Lonely Adventurer.
  • Step 5: The Evocative Portrait. 
  • Step 6: Follow the Light...
  • Step 7: The Art of the Edit. 
  • Step 8: Never Stop Learning and Growing.
  • Step 9: Action Plan. 
  • Step 10: Share your Vision.

The book is published by: Peachpit Press

Steve Simon, The Passionate Photographer. New Riders, Voices that matter, 2012. Highly Recommended.



my creative efforts, have a look at  my Photo Diary ...

go to my Photo Diary


If you are interested you can have a look at my creative efforts by following my Photo Diary. Any comments and critics are welcome: go to my Photo Diary.

Comments

Popular Posts